ICT as a commutative tools Among all of the lessons, I thought ICT as a communicative tool to be the most valuable since it discusses how ICT can be used to pass and receive information, keeping each individual current and connected. Because technology allows students and teachers to connect and collaborate in real time regardless of their physical location, ICT can be viewed as a communicative tool. By providing students with access to a variety of digital communication tools, ICT can help to facilitate more effective communication and collaboration among students and teachers. I will be able to use my knowledge of ICT as a communicative tool in the classroom in a variety of ways, including contacting students and providing feedback on their work via digital means such as email, instant messaging, or video conferencing. This can help to create a more personalized learning environment in which students can receive individualized support and advice. Further I can also use dig...
Comments
Post a Comment